Saturday, December 26, 2009

Downdraft Gas Range Is There A Downdraft Kitchen Vent That Fits Behind A Slide-in Gas Range?

Is there a downdraft kitchen vent that fits behind a slide-in gas range? - downdraft gas range

I'm trying to make a large kitchen island in my new kitchen. To adjust the spacing, including 30 as "film in the way must be (without headboard / elevator - only flush with the counter.) Is currently a jenn air electric with integrated ventilation in the downdraft. I have a new gas stove with self-cleaning convection oven I would buy is the problem of ventilation. all add-on Downdraft vents seem made for kitchens and forwards into the cabinet to extend under the stove.

I need to find an outlet to the fan (with a remote control can be mounted under or beside the house) to prevent sticking in the area, will occupy the area. It does not necessarily have a pop-up style of luxury, or something, just to vent my kitchen. It is up to 6 cm deep (from front to back.)

If you do not find you a pre-built, I need to build the right parts to find my own too - grill, the fat receptors, extractor hood face. I can mount and tube myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment