Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bathroom Storage Solutions I Need A Temporary Solution To A Shower With A Broken Drain....?

I need a temporary solution to a shower with a broken drain....? - bathroom storage solutions

What is a temporary solution to a good shower with a broken sewer?

One of my best friends lives in an old house, which kind of goes down, and he has no money to fix it now is even. Fortunately, most problems are easily treated, but it took a day, using the toilet and found a large plastic tub in the shower. I asked about this and admitted that he swim it, because it flows a problem with the plumbing in the shower and the water drain into the sewer in the basement. Empty the bathtub in the bathroom after the shower.
The plumbing will take a lot of money to fix, and it simply can not do it now. But it is ridiculous that basically a bucket shower. In addition, he has a physical disability, I think it is difficult to obtain, so to stand next to the bucket to empty.
Can you think of an easier way to handle this situation?
I thought, he was a bath single for Christmas that I was in the shower, use aD is the drain in the sink or toilet by himself, but I do not think that you fit in the shower, and in May are also a concern for the business. I think something similar to a children's pool with a hose, the water drain?
Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment