Friday, January 1, 2010

Truck Air Intakes Does A Cold Air Intake Make Your Truck Get Better Gas Mileage?

Does a cold air intake make your truck get better gas mileage? - truck air intakes

An intake system is your car or truck has a higher yield of gas. This allows for better airflow into the engine that enables better fuel-air mixture. But do not expect to see a sharp increase in gasoline consumption. It depends on how restrictive the factory system, but only maybe get half a mile per gallon more.

1 comment:

MazdaTec... said...

If you have a good brand of air intake, of course, get better, because you have more HP, because it is not necessary to the accelerator, both the energy push

I protected 5, and I buy the cheapest fuel consumption on eBay cost me about $ 25, but I have a few belt use to keep the chrome Thermotec cold enough, then you go to a bank and gives you more power 4.3HP Works! ! I do not see my car consumes more gas than it consumes

Post a Comment