Saturday, January 9, 2010

Top Hair Loss Products What Is The Best Way To Remove Top Lip Hair?

What is the best way to remove top lip hair? - top hair loss products

As a teenager, which made the mistake of shaving his upper lip hair and I'm 25, and although it does not grow much hair on my upper lip dark and unshaven. I do not know if it would work, as if it means for "normal hair" lip (the hair of someone who is not sensitive enough to shave!).

Can someone help me out of this vicious circle? "

4 comments:

Mary H said...

Wax is an excellent way to remove it. I suggest that to do a professional in a salon. It is very cheap. It is then in red for the rest of the day, so plan in bulk in a day when you go home afterwards. Waxing regularly actually reduce the amount of hair on time, which is a plus, and I saw in myself.

Vegatarians have more fun:) said...

As a teenager I shaved upper lip hair, so just use those hair remover Nair said, burning legs and stuff, but it does not burn the hair on her upper lip and press so as never shaved thinner than ever before.


Answer Mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ...

Msyu0 said...

My friend had the same problem. She bleached, it is hardly visible.

Good luck!

Msyu0 said...

My friend had the same problem. She bleached, it is hardly visible.

Good luck!

Post a Comment