Thursday, January 21, 2010

Mom Over The Knee Spanks Does Any One Get Over The Knee Spanking Any More?

Does any one get over the knee spanking any more? - mom over the knee spanks

even in the 14th blow for me and everything I did wrong, if we are in the mail from my mother took me by the arm and buttocks, then 30 times. But if I have at home over his knee and then my parents still prefer my pants, my two buttocks are presented again in the chest for 30 minutes with a paddle, then I sit in a chair with my pants still 2 hours and ohhhh my Background burns.i also get whipped with a switch

5 comments:

Jim said...

20 beats in the mall? How is it that your mother was arrested not long ago?

Cadence their bare back for thirty minutes at home?

A few minutes, maybe.
Thirty minutes? No way.
Or arbitrary or abuse, if serious or a troll post.
.

morgaan. ♥ said...

Think of it as a gift as you taste in the mouth, and screams with his hands on his hips, hoping that this baby is only a vacuum arrangement for such a simple little * RE.

(:

mOmmy_tO_be :) said...

if this is true .. DAT child abuse and whether age and Yur dat for me ... kus so i wouldnt fight back or whether they escaped and called the police, but I think u should call the police

レo√乇☮ said...

If your parents are really not know that in public, someone you have the po-po long demanded.

Thank you for the 2 points.

Summer said...

If your parents do in public, after someone called the police or something. And now, one day, as something that would be considered child abuse. hahahaha thank you for the 2 points

Post a Comment