Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Meridia Com Is It Okay To Take Meridia With Buproprion (wellbutrion). Are They Harmfull If Taken Togther?

Is it okay to take meridia with buproprion (wellbutrion). Are they harmfull if taken togther? - meridia com

I am Wellbutrion, but I've Meridia. I miss the fact that he fails to Meridia, the Wellbutrion. I would like to do together. I do not take these drugs for the same reasons. I took Meridia for weight loss and I do not take Wellbutrion for depression. You wonder whether to take two of them would be good.

1 comment:

shawn said...

The use of Meridia in combination with other CNS active drugs and particularly serotonin, has not been systematically evaluated. Therefore, caution is advised when given Meridia simultaneously with other centrally acting agents

Bupropion, and not a drug, but seratonergic
It has been shown that indirect flows discharge of serotonergic neurons by activation of noradrenaline downward improve.

it seems .. ask ur doc confusion ......

Post a Comment