Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best Towels Tan Towels Faded On White Towels- Best Way To Whiten?

Tan towels faded on white towels- best way to whiten? - best towels

I had white towels and beautiful face that I am on the white snow years passed. I always wash with Tide with Bleach powder. I bought a flat rate of brown and white sheets at Wal Mart and made the mistake of tossing them into my beautiful, white towels. The towels are left blank. I was not too worried that anything I own. I bought some liquor and soak overnight. Do nothing! I do not understand what I mean towels including light yellow color, wash with my whites stay white as snow and white. Were these three new Tanning towels. How can I get the color back and the transfer of white towels?

5 comments:

Dellajoy said...

Look at the dyeing section of your local store (with the son and controls). Get a moving white or color, and try to you know that

NicoleH said...

I would like more chlorine or white color. Is probably because the clothes at Wal-Mart are cheap. In addition, many tissues should even be washed before use or wash with other things because they are the first bleed in the washing machine.

Jackie said...

I would suggest, with Oxyclean, soak for a while, you should make a difference if it is not satisfactory powder notice dyes, so they look like new.

doglady said...

Get some blue liquid food and washing.

Anonymous said...

If Bleach will not remove the stain, probably better to forget to enjoy Towels solarium.

Post a Comment