Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Smart Bus Schedule Roseville Mi How Do I Go About Traveling?

How do I go about traveling? - smart bus schedule roseville mi

I need to know the best way to reach Memphis, TN.
The best and cheapest, shortest, reasonable or prudent.
I am from Torreon Coahuila, Mexico. And I need it before the 4th Be August. In addition, bus or plane? Should I travel with an adult (I'm 15). So I'll stay for a year. Probably not directly, then what would be the best time. Where to go? Which company?
Help, I'm very confused.

2 comments:

lllmeg said...

The first thing to do is ensure that your papers in order. Depending on your nationality, you will need several documents. The best place to start is with the United States and / or websites from the Mexican government. Bus would be a difficult journey, but the aircraft would be more expensive. Continental and American are the two airlines fly from Torreon in the United States, who spend their time if they want to start to fly. Their website also shows the required documents to get their planes.

Julia said...

Google man

Post a Comment