Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Salvage A Scorched Stainless Steel Pot How Do I Remove Bad Scorch Marks From My Saucepan?

How do I remove bad scorch marks from my saucepan? - salvage a scorched stainless steel pot

I have a large stainless steel pot that I stupidly left to boil dry day with a ton of rice. I saved before it caught fire, but unfortunately is the bottom of the pan and poor in the black burn marks and I have tried soaking and washing, but not older. Can you tell me a method? I want to give it up and throw, but I'm a little short, at this moment what I would if I could save. The outside bottom of the pot is it ok to be it was that blackened the interior.

Any help .... Welcome and yes, I will check on the pots in the future and not let go!

1 comment:

Aussie Steve G said...

Recently, we had burned our house, and pots and pans are like black .. Then came Nappi SAN ... PRESTO spark Yeh own pots and pans. Mix a little hot water in the washing machine bath soak overnight and wipe clean with a broom.

Post a Comment