Saturday, February 13, 2010

David Yurman Bracelet Broken Should I Return Gifts That My Exboyfriend Gave Me?

Should i return gifts that my exboyfriend gave me? - david yurman bracelet broken

Recently, I broke with my boyfriend for almost a year (11 months, to be exact), I broke things a month ago. Recognized he make a mistake, I got this problem. We decided to try to fix things and just taken too slow, which lasted about two weeks, until I said he could not now with me. You're about a custody battle with her ex, the one child (two years) as it moves from state to go later this month, he said, he has focused exclusively on that. However, it was still a kind of stupid to me. We still talk and have sex until a week and a half. We ran into each other in a bar and a night to be drunk and one of the other, and pushed mehim so violently against the bar. The next day he said he never asked me again, only live my life to do the same. I apologized plenty, do not. Our relationship has never been perfect, and we fought hard. I was with him, because my first emotional needs are not met and I did not like how I tried, but I started shortly after the miracle. During the beginning of our relationship, I bought a beautiful David Yurman pearl bracelet for my birthday last summer, and to iPod touch for Christmas and I DY earrings on the bracelet. Every time I look at the gifts he gave me makes me shiver. Frankly, I do not think anything about it because it reminds meWhat a man was crumby. Material things are not important to me, and I will only give these things back so that he realizes how much he screws up. What should I do?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hold it takes to keep it up! But do not leave behind. If you can not bear to see things and then sell it and the money for something you want to ... or call a charity. You will feel better. Good luck:)

Anonymous said...

Hold it takes to keep it up! But do not leave behind. If you can not bear to see things and then sell it and the money for something you want to ... or call a charity. You will feel better. Good luck:)

Anonymous said...

just keep rolling .. If you do not see things around you, and then sell to make money from it

Anonymous said...

What is there is yours. no exception.
Do what you want.

Anonymous said...

Uh, I think only that **** lol
But if you have a lesson to give the dramatic effects of non!

Post a Comment