Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What To Do About Dry Nose My 8 Months Old Cocker Has A Dry Nose. Vet Said His Eye Duct Might Be Clogged.?

My 8 months old cocker has a dry nose. vet said his eye duct might be clogged.? - what to do about dry nose

My Cocker 8 months old, Aden, a dry nose. It has proposed today to the vet and said to be connected to channel his eye and could be a method to help the eyes and jumps that solve the problem in the dry nose.
What are your thoughts on this topic. Just sounded strange to me that drove the eye to correct the nose, you know.
What do you think? Thank you!

2 comments:

mandm said...

If this were my dog, I see another vet and seek a second opinion. I agree it sounds weird and does not want to put my dog through something that might not be necessary.

bettym said...

Well, I think your vet knows what HES speaks .. Condition sometimes when a dog is sick, they get a dry nose .. But dogs are infections of the sinuses and although we .. the tear ducts and sinus, sometimes .. infected, what do you say your vet, and if it does not improve INA short time, then take him to the vet

Post a Comment